Monday 9 June 2014

Shopping Your Closet

My second video is up on my YouTube Channel, tallandtiny. The link is at the side of my blog if you wanna check it out. I styled 1 printed top with 4 different looks. Each outfit is appropriate for a certain occasion. I chose to vary the looks from casual events to more formal-esque ones, such as brunch. It really shows how versatile a piece of clothing can be if styled right. Shopping every week isn't necessary when you can shop your closet. You have a wardrobe full of potential, all you have to do is think outside the box. Just think of innovative ways of styling your pieces and make it your own. Here's my second video!

If you enjoyed the video, head on over to my channel and subscribe for more styling videos!

-Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment