Tuesday 22 July 2014

Styling Basics: The Plain White Shirt

I've uploaded a new video. It's been awhile, I know, but I've been really busy with school and org work. I swear, I barely have time to breath. This video is all about styling the plain white tee. If haven't noticed, tallandtiny has a new member. That's my friend, Alyssa, and she's one of my closest university friend. I told her about the whole YouTube thing I'm trying to do and she said she wanted to try to, so I asked her if she wanted to join my channel. Now, tallandtiny is run by both of us! We did a bit of brainstorming and we came up with some ideas. We are starting a new series revolving on closet basics and how to style them. This is the first video of the series. Anyway, here's the video and you can totally check out the rest of our videos by clicking on the YouTube tab on the side of my blog. Enjoy!


- Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment